1) Judicial acts on civil cases, except for judicial acts on the merits of the case on declaring a legal person or a citizen bankrupt and on instituting competitive proceedings, as well as judicial acts of the Administrative Court of the Republic of Armenia, except for judicial acts on cases provided for in Chapter 24 of the Administrative Procedure Code of the Republic of Armenia;
2) Court judgments and decisions on criminal cases in respect to fines, confiscation of property, and levy of execution on property;
3) Awards of arbitral tribunals;
4) In cases provided for by international treaties of the Republic of Armenia, judgments and decisions on civil and economic cases of foreign courts and arbitral tribunals, as well as judgments and decisions on criminal cases of foreign courts in respect to compensation of damage and other levies of execution on property;
5) Judgments and decisions on civil and economic cases of international courts to which the Republic of Armenia is a member (party to) as well as of international arbitral tribunals;
6) Decisions of the Financial Ombudsman;
7) Administrative acts not subject to appeal as prescribed by Chapter 13 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "On fundamentals of administrative action and administrative proceedings";
8) Notary writ of execution.